Selling your Hartford County house through an agent? Make sure you read this blog post that reveals 4 mistakes you should avoid when listing when an agent in Hartford County… If you’re looking to sell your Hartford County house, or if you’re an agent who is selling houses in Hartford County then here are 4 […]
Archive | agent-vs-investor RSS feed for this section
In this blog post you’ll learn our best 3 tips about how to sell a House off market in Hartford County without a real estate agent. When it comes to selling your house, you have 2 options…. The first option is to sell your house through a real estate agent. This way can be expensive […]
Are you thinking about selling your house? Perhaps you’re weighing the pros and cons of how to sell and wondering, “Should I Hire A Real Estate Agent To Sell My Home In Hartford County Or Sell To An Investor?” If so then this blog post is for you! (It also applies to anyone looking to […]
Sometimes you need to sell your house fast. Sometimes it doesn’t matter. If you find yourself pressed for time and wondering “how long does it take to sell my house with an agent vs an investor?” then this blog post will guide you through the answer… You want to sell your house, and perhaps you […]
"Of all the people we dealt with, you were the only one who didn't emphasize all the negatives about the house..."
"Thank you for making this such an easy, pain free sale. It was a pleasure working with you and Marguerite."Helen Bronson
"Paul, you came through on all your promises. I am very pleased that we closed on the house within 3 weeks...before the winter set in. Thanks a million!"Chris Bloniarz
"Dear Paul and Marguerite, thank you for the lovely card. You are both so thoughtful. Your timing was perfect. Because you bought the house so quickly, I was able to pay off funeral expenses and other bills after Dave's passing. You are my angels. God bless you."Marsha Arner
"...This was a true win-win for everyone. My lender was happy and I was happy."
"Paul, your timing was perfect. You helped me get out from the debt burden and negotiated a reduced payoff with the mortgage holder. This was a true win-win for everyone. My lender was happy and I was happy."
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
- Pros and Cons of Selling Your House via Rent To Own in Hartford County
- Benefits of Using a Rent to Own Agreement to Sell Your House in Hartford County
- How Much Will Listing Your House Really Cost in Hartford County?
- Is Hiring An Agent in Hartford County REALLY Worth It?
- How to Determine If A Direct Sale of Your Hartford County House is Right For You!
Areas we buy houses in
- We buy houses Berlin CT
- We buy houses Bloomfield CT
- We buy houses Cromwell CT
- We buy houses East Hampton CT
- We buy houses East Hartford CT
- We buy houses East Lyme CT
- We buy houses Enfield CT
- We buy houses Glastonbury CT
- We buy houses Groton CT
- We buy houses Hartford CT
- We buy houses Ledyard CT
- We buy houses Manchester CT
- We buy houses Montville CT
- We buy houses Newington CT
- We buy houses Plainville CT
- We buy houses Portland CT
- We buy houses Rocky Hill CT
- We buy houses Simsbury CT
- We buy houses South Windsor CT
- We buy houses Southington CT
- We buy houses Tolland CT
- We buy houses Vernon CT
- We buy houses Waterford CT
- We buy houses West Hartford CT
- We buy houses Wethersfield CT
- We buy houses Willimantic CT
- We buy houses Windsor CT