If you have found yourself on the brink of foreclosure, there are a few things you can do to avoid losing your house to the bank. In our latest post, we will outline several ways you can stop the bank from foreclosing on your Hartford County house! Nobody wants to find themselves in a place […]
Archive | avoiding-foreclosure RSS feed for this section
If you’ve gotten a foreclosure notice of default and want to know what the heck is going on, keep reading. Basically, a foreclosure notice of default is a document that has to be filed by a lender to start the process of foreclosure. The foreclosure notice of default must be sent to anyone who has […]
With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in Hartford County anyway? Many homeowners across America and Hartford County are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending […]
While the housing market is rebounding, many people in Hartford County] are still struggling to make their mortgage payments. If you’re underwater on your home, or having trouble keeping up with your monthly mortgage payments, you could be fearful that your mortgage provider is going to foreclose. Thankfully, there are a number of things that you can […]
"...This was a true win-win for everyone. My lender was happy and I was happy."
"Paul, your timing was perfect. You helped me get out from the debt burden and negotiated a reduced payoff with the mortgage holder. This was a true win-win for everyone. My lender was happy and I was happy."
"Paul, you came through on all your promises. I am very pleased that we closed on the house within 3 weeks...before the winter set in. Thanks a million!"Chris Bloniarz
"Of all the people we dealt with, you were the only one who didn't emphasize all the negatives about the house..."
Paul, you did exactly what you said you would do. There was no confusion in the process, which I am very happy about. Jill and I are happy that Dad's house is in capable hands. Good luck.Carl Bailey
"Thank you for making this such an easy, pain free sale. It was a pleasure working with you and Marguerite."Helen Bronson
- Buy My House for Cash in Hartford County CT – 2 Questions… Paul H Buys Houses
- Cash for Homes in Hartford County Buyers – Will I Get A Fair Price?
- Who can buy my home with cash in Hartford County CT?
- Cash for houses in Hartford County – how to sell your CT house for fast cash
- Who are the cash house buyers in Hartford County CT?
Areas we buy houses in
- We buy houses Berlin CT
- We buy houses Bloomfield CT
- We buy houses Cromwell CT
- We buy houses East Hampton CT
- We buy houses East Hartford CT
- We buy houses East Lyme CT
- We buy houses Enfield CT
- We buy houses Glastonbury CT
- We buy houses Groton CT
- We buy houses Hartford CT
- We buy houses Ledyard CT
- We buy houses Manchester CT
- We buy houses Montville CT
- We buy houses Newington CT
- We buy houses Plainville CT
- We buy houses Portland CT
- We buy houses Rocky Hill CT
- We buy houses Simsbury CT
- We buy houses South Windsor CT
- We buy houses Southington CT
- We buy houses Tolland CT
- We buy houses Vernon CT
- We buy houses Waterford CT
- We buy houses West Hartford CT
- We buy houses Wethersfield CT
- We buy houses Willimantic CT
- We buy houses Windsor CT