Ah moving! Should you do it yourself? Or should you hire some help? In this article, we will help you determine if you should go at it solo, and when to call a mover in CT. Ask Yourself These Questions When Considering Using a Mover How Much Are You Moving? If you are moving a […]
Archive | moving RSS feed for this section
Whether you are moving across the street or across the country, moving with kids can be stressful on both you and them! Luckily, the move doesn’t have to be painful for anyone! Check out our tips for moving with kids, and make your relocation a breeze! Tips For Moving With Kids! Nobody likes saying goodbye. […]
So you’ve found your dream home. There’s just one problem: You haven’t been able to sell your house yet. So what do you do? In this article, we hope to help you figure out how to move if your house hasn’t sold yet in CT. Moving can be tough when you are trying to buy […]
Moving can be tough no matter how far you are going. But moving a long distance can add additional stresses and a sense that you are jumping into the unknown. To keep the process as easy and manageable as possible, we’ve put together some great tips for moving a long distance in CT. 1) Pack […]
"Of all the people we dealt with, you were the only one who didn't emphasize all the negatives about the house..."
"Dear Paul and Marguerite, thank you for the lovely card. You are both so thoughtful. Your timing was perfect. Because you bought the house so quickly, I was able to pay off funeral expenses and other bills after Dave's passing. You are my angels. God bless you."Marsha Arner
"Paul, you came through on all your promises. I am very pleased that we closed on the house within 3 weeks...before the winter set in. Thanks a million!"Chris Bloniarz
Paul, you did exactly what you said you would do. There was no confusion in the process, which I am very happy about. Jill and I are happy that Dad's house is in capable hands. Good luck.Carl Bailey
"...This was a true win-win for everyone. My lender was happy and I was happy."
"Paul, your timing was perfect. You helped me get out from the debt burden and negotiated a reduced payoff with the mortgage holder. This was a true win-win for everyone. My lender was happy and I was happy."
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
- Pros and Cons of Selling Your House via Rent To Own in Hartford County
- Benefits of Using a Rent to Own Agreement to Sell Your House in Hartford County
- How Much Will Listing Your House Really Cost in Hartford County?
- Is Hiring An Agent in Hartford County REALLY Worth It?
- How to Determine If A Direct Sale of Your Hartford County House is Right For You!
Areas we buy houses in
- We buy houses Berlin CT
- We buy houses Bloomfield CT
- We buy houses Cromwell CT
- We buy houses East Hampton CT
- We buy houses East Hartford CT
- We buy houses East Lyme CT
- We buy houses Enfield CT
- We buy houses Glastonbury CT
- We buy houses Groton CT
- We buy houses Hartford CT
- We buy houses Ledyard CT
- We buy houses Manchester CT
- We buy houses Montville CT
- We buy houses Newington CT
- We buy houses Plainville CT
- We buy houses Portland CT
- We buy houses Rocky Hill CT
- We buy houses Simsbury CT
- We buy houses South Windsor CT
- We buy houses Southington CT
- We buy houses Tolland CT
- We buy houses Vernon CT
- We buy houses Waterford CT
- We buy houses West Hartford CT
- We buy houses Wethersfield CT
- We buy houses Willimantic CT
- We buy houses Windsor CT