More than ever, people throughout CT are selling their houses via a rent to own agreement. By selling this way, you can bypass the stress, hassles, and costs of a traditional sale. You can also get the price you want! Keep reading for our latest post outlining a typical rent to own agreement structure! Why […]
Archive | rent-to-own-sellers RSS feed for this section
Are you thinking about selling your house in Hartford County? In addition to a traditional listing or a direct sale, you can sell your house via a rent-to-own agreement. For many people, it is proving to be the solution they have been looking for when it comes to selling their Hartford County homes! Learn more about […]
There are many ways you can sell a house in Hartford County. Instead of listing or selling to an investor for cash, many people are choosing to sell using a “rent to own” selling structure. This is a more non-traditional method, but it can yield high returns when done correctly. We outline some of the […]
"...This was a true win-win for everyone. My lender was happy and I was happy."
"Paul, your timing was perfect. You helped me get out from the debt burden and negotiated a reduced payoff with the mortgage holder. This was a true win-win for everyone. My lender was happy and I was happy."
"Paul, you came through on all your promises. I am very pleased that we closed on the house within 3 weeks...before the winter set in. Thanks a million!"Chris Bloniarz
"Thank you for making this such an easy, pain free sale. It was a pleasure working with you and Marguerite."Helen Bronson
"Of all the people we dealt with, you were the only one who didn't emphasize all the negatives about the house..."
"Dear Paul and Marguerite, thank you for the lovely card. You are both so thoughtful. Your timing was perfect. Because you bought the house so quickly, I was able to pay off funeral expenses and other bills after Dave's passing. You are my angels. God bless you."Marsha Arner
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
- Rent To Own Agreement Structure For Selling Your Hartford County House!
- Pros and Cons of Selling Your House via Rent To Own in Hartford County
- Benefits of Using a Rent to Own Agreement to Sell Your House in Hartford County
- How Much Will Listing Your House Really Cost in Hartford County?
- Is Hiring An Agent in Hartford County REALLY Worth It?
Areas we buy houses in
- We buy houses Berlin CT
- We buy houses Bloomfield CT
- We buy houses Cromwell CT
- We buy houses East Hampton CT
- We buy houses East Hartford CT
- We buy houses East Lyme CT
- We buy houses Enfield CT
- We buy houses Glastonbury CT
- We buy houses Groton CT
- We buy houses Hartford CT
- We buy houses Ledyard CT
- We buy houses Manchester CT
- We buy houses Montville CT
- We buy houses Newington CT
- We buy houses Plainville CT
- We buy houses Portland CT
- We buy houses Rocky Hill CT
- We buy houses Simsbury CT
- We buy houses South Windsor CT
- We buy houses Southington CT
- We buy houses Tolland CT
- We buy houses Vernon CT
- We buy houses Waterford CT
- We buy houses West Hartford CT
- We buy houses Wethersfield CT
- We buy houses Willimantic CT
- We buy houses Windsor CT