Are you a landlord with frustrating tenants? You’re not alone. Many landlords find out the hard way that they have frustrating tenants in one of their rental properties. In this article, we’re sharing 4 ways to deal with a frustrating tenant in Hartford County and in the zip code. If you own a rental property, […]
Archive | rental-property RSS feed for this section
Do you own a rental property in Hartford County? Make sure you know the surprising truth of being a landlord in Hartford County because it’s not always what you think it’s going to be… Owning a rental property seems like a great idea. You buy it cheap, you find a tenant, and then you profit […]
Do you have tenants who just aren’t paying rent? It’s one of the most frustrating aspects of being a landlord. In this article, we’ll talk about how Hartford County landlords are dealing with tenants who don’t pay rent… If you have tenants who aren’t paying rent then you’re facing the same dilemma that many landlords […]
If you own a rental property but had a tenant trash it when they leave then make sure you read this article because we’re addressing the all-too-common problem that landlords have when they say, “Help! My last tenant trashed my Hartford County house!” Do you own a rental property? Did you have a tenant leave […]
"Of all the people we dealt with, you were the only one who didn't emphasize all the negatives about the house..."
"Thank you for making this such an easy, pain free sale. It was a pleasure working with you and Marguerite."Helen Bronson
"Paul, you came through on all your promises. I am very pleased that we closed on the house within 3 weeks...before the winter set in. Thanks a million!"Chris Bloniarz
Paul, you did exactly what you said you would do. There was no confusion in the process, which I am very happy about. Jill and I are happy that Dad's house is in capable hands. Good luck.Carl Bailey
"...This was a true win-win for everyone. My lender was happy and I was happy."
"Paul, your timing was perfect. You helped me get out from the debt burden and negotiated a reduced payoff with the mortgage holder. This was a true win-win for everyone. My lender was happy and I was happy."
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
- Pros and Cons of Selling Your House via Rent To Own in Hartford County
- Benefits of Using a Rent to Own Agreement to Sell Your House in Hartford County
- How Much Will Listing Your House Really Cost in Hartford County?
- Is Hiring An Agent in Hartford County REALLY Worth It?
- How to Determine If A Direct Sale of Your Hartford County House is Right For You!
Areas we buy houses in
- We buy houses Berlin CT
- We buy houses Bloomfield CT
- We buy houses Cromwell CT
- We buy houses East Hampton CT
- We buy houses East Hartford CT
- We buy houses East Lyme CT
- We buy houses Enfield CT
- We buy houses Glastonbury CT
- We buy houses Groton CT
- We buy houses Hartford CT
- We buy houses Ledyard CT
- We buy houses Manchester CT
- We buy houses Montville CT
- We buy houses Newington CT
- We buy houses Plainville CT
- We buy houses Portland CT
- We buy houses Rocky Hill CT
- We buy houses Simsbury CT
- We buy houses South Windsor CT
- We buy houses Southington CT
- We buy houses Tolland CT
- We buy houses Vernon CT
- We buy houses Waterford CT
- We buy houses West Hartford CT
- We buy houses Wethersfield CT
- We buy houses Willimantic CT
- We buy houses Windsor CT